Job description :
- Inspect incoming raw materials, mechanical parts and subassemblies; mark and complete appropriate documentation to assure compliance with P.O. requirements and specifications.
- Conduct complete first piece inspection to assure process is correct before production run begins.
- Perform in-process inspection of machined parts as required to assure adherence to specifications and procedures.
- Conduct final inspection of finished product to confirm all operations have been completed to APS / customer specification and assure that all required certifications and other documentation are in place for shipment.
- Maintain various inspection fixtures, gages and measuring devices so appropriate measurements are made and documentation can be provided.
- Assist in the maintenance and calibration of inspection equipment to assure accurate readings.
- Prepare required documents for shipment of product; may be required to assist with loading and unloading trucks and delivering parts to customers or vendors.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): English, Computer Skill, Auto Cad 2d &3d, Hard Worker
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Have experienced in PLTU Project is advantage
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Mechanical or equivalent
- Full-Time and Contract position available.
Should you feel to have met the criteria, please send your CV to:
1. HRD / email@example.com